City Clerk/Treasurer Job Opening
The City of Cheboygan is accepting resumes for the combined position of CITY TREASURER/CITY CLERK until 4:00 pm on April 13, 2018.
- The City Treasurer has the custody of all city funds and is responsible for the collection of City real and personal property taxes.
- The Treasurer is responsible for all accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Financial experience, computer proficiency and excellent customer service required. Proficiency with BS&A software and a background in municipal accounting is preferred. This is a full time position 40 hours per week with benefits.
- The City Clerk is responsible for all City elections and is the secretary for City Council.
- The Clerk is responsible to oversee cemetery management and human resources.
- The Clerk/ Treasurer supervises three employees and contracted cemetery maintenance personnel.
- Specific job description is located on the City website at www.cheboygan.org/residents/employment.
Salary commensurate to qualifications and experience. Salary and benefits are negotiable and competitive based on proven expertise, credentials and specific employee candidate needs.
The City of Cheboygan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on March 27th, 2018 in Announcements.